Related LinksPublic service Management and Labour Agriculture, Livestock Development & Fisheries Education, Youth Affairs & Sports, Gender, Culture & Social Services Finance and Economic Planning Public Health and Sanitation Lands, Housing and Urban Development Public Works, Roads & Transport Information Technology & E-Government Trade, Cooperative Development, Tourism & Wildlife Water, Energy, Forestry, Environment & Natural Resources
H.E Patrick K. Ole Ntutu
Lands, Housing & Urban Development
The Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 has assigned functions that relate to County planning and development including land survey, mapping, boundaries, fencing and housing development.
- Implementing national policies relating to physical planning and housing development.
- Providing shelter and slums upgrading services.
- Developing and promoting low cost rental housing.
- Providing building and construction technologies.
- Managing government housing.
- Leasing of public office accommodation as well as construction and financing of housing.
- Land planning including the provision of physical planning services in urban and rural areas.
- Providing land transaction and land adjudication services including provision of valuation services and management of the land information system.
- Providing boundaries and fencing services, managing land conflict resolutions, and supporting land boards.
- Provide interface with the National Land Commission.